Technical specifications and utilities
User Libs FormatBlitz3D and BlitzPlus now support the addition of 3rd party commands via external dlls.
Blitz3D File FormatThe Blitz3D file format is a 3D file format specifically designed for use with Blitz3D. Many game specific features are supported including vertex coloring, multitexturing, boned animations and so on.
- 3DS Studio Max exporter by Pudding
- Blender exporter by GaNDaLDF
- Cinema4D exporter by BIG BUG
- CharacterFX exporter by Dirk Ulbricht
- Milkshape3D exporter by marksibly. Microsoft Visual C++ Source code also available.
- An exporter for Ultimate Unwrap 3D is available from the Unwrap3D website.
|Blitz Social Club|